Wszytko działa bardzo szybko , chyba najszybsze 2.1 jakie miałem . Bawie sie nim od wczoraj i jak na razie 0 FC czy podobnych historii .
Miałem tylko problem z galerią 3D ale wystarczyło w terminalu zmienić kernel na 3D.
link xda : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622170
link the droid sector : http://thedroidsector.com/roms?id=82
linki do v1.9
mirror 1 : http://www.4shared.com/file/YvV69FM7/KiNgxKxlick-AOSP21-v19_signed.html
mirror 2 : http://thedroidsector.com/romdownloads.php?id=72
Linki poprawione .
- Fastest release to date
- New base build
- Now using king kernel #8!
- Fully updated CFS
- Using CFS
- Cleaned up a2sd script
- Cleaned up EXT partition (Some dummy files were staying on the partition)
- Zipaligning fixed (should be quicker and more efficient now)
- Fixing permissions on boot fixed
- Live Wallpapers work just fine with performance kernel
- More I will add
- No wipe update
- Added multiple kernel support
- Added my kernel swapping scripts
- Use the command performance kernel for Fast kernel with RAM hack
- Use the command full3dkernel for 3d kernel
- Both these commands will flash the desired kernel and reboot your phone
- My performance kernel gives it a BIG speed boost
- Full Wipe please (hopefully for the last time)
- Updated kernel to king kernel #7 *thanks for the eclair source cy man*
- Full 3D support *thanks firerat for some of your src code, would have taken much longer if it weren't for you!*
- Removed BFS
- Added CFS now
- No RAM Hack, I will post a no wipe update for it
- Added 3D Gallery *FULLY working*
- ALL graphical glitches are gone
- First eclair-based kernel I have done, still quite impressed though
- Youtube has been reported as fixed, please let me know
- Things I will add, in class now, and busy
- No wipe update (Version 1.7 is the base version)
- Removed 10Mb RAM Hack
- Still using kernel #6, but with no RAM hack
- Added 3D Gallery (still have regular gallery as well)
- On 3D gallery, you can play with the display grid of your photos as expected
- Added some support for 3D! *thanks _Case for some of your ideas*
- Let me know which 3D games work/don't work
- Fastest build yet!
- All system apps on /system now!
- Squeezed out more optimization!
- A2sd still enabled for downloaded apps and applications on /data/app
- Now using King Kernel #6!
- Now using BFS 315
- Changed default wallpaper
- Fixed location for apps that were not functioning with it
- Added working HTC_IME!
- RAM hack still in there
- Video Drivers coming soon, I promise
- Things I will add I forgot for sure!
- Full wipe before flash please (Sorry, has to be done)
- Gapps updated and fixed
- RIL tweaks
- Speed tweaks
- Sync fixed
- Now using King Kernel #5!
- Numerous patches (a good few from cyanogen, thanks man)
- Removed CPU hack as it does nothing
- Fixed memory leak
- Most changes are under the hood, not seen by end users
- Multiple bug fixes
- Removed a couple patches that caused instability
- Now using linux-swap by default
- Renamed kingswap.sh to kingcache.sh (it enables cc now)
- Exchange mail should work properly, let me know
- Added Launcher2! (thanks chris!)
- More miscellaneous bug fixes
- Stuff I am forgetting I will add! who cares its FAST!
- Rebuilt the build
- Now using King Kernel #4!
- CPU clockspeeds up to 780Mhz supported! (thanks for the src eugene)
- Using BFS 313
- VERY fast build!
- Back to Stabletown we go!
- JIT is disabled
- Multi touch now supported in Maps
- Facebook should sync with your contacts
- Added smart dialer for Eclair (thanks Wysie!)
- Removed Myspace
- Added Overclock Widget (Fc's right now, uninstall then reinstall via Market)
- Wifi fixed for first boot! (thanks for the help shafty)
- Fifo=1 supported
- Added Seesmic for all your twitter needs
- Multiple things I cleaned up, not worth mentioning
- MUCH faster
- Now using King Kernel #2
- BFS 313
- 10Mb RAM hack for G1/MT3G users
- Enhanced DalvikVM
- Using the NEW JIT system *FAST experimental*
- Multi touch in browser
- Multi touch in gallery
- Wifi fixed for first boot *thanks shafty*
- Location for apps fixed
- Using Compcache with SWAP_FREE_NOTIFY
- Updated a2sd script *thanks shafty*
- Cleaned up /bin
- Cleaned up Ramdisk
- I'll add things as I remember, BIG release
- Fresh Compilation for a couple bug fixes etc
- Live Wall Papers working *thanks a bunch Jubeh!*
- Added some working Live Wall Papers
- Added NEW Music Player from AOSP *thanks to whoever found the drawable fix for AOSP*
- Many cleanups AGAIN to the build itself
- More cleanups to the Ramdisk
- Enable/Disable CompCache in Spare Parts supported
- Vital scripts updated *thanks for the help shafty*
- More optimization FAST
- Using JAC's kernel now *Great Work bro, thank you*
- Using JAC's CC modules
- Removed 10MB RAM hack for now (I will do a no wipe update for the kernel I have been using)
- Wired tethering included and functioning
- Wireless tethering included and functioning
- Removed some useless scripts in /bin
- Wifi does not work on first boot, restart the phone and wi-fi will work
- Added newer gmail
- Added GenieWidget
- Removed Twidroid
- MUCH faster first boot and first boot
- Many cleanups to bin and the build as a whole
- Cleaned up ramdisk *thanks for the help shafty*
- Optimized Frameworks
- Updated necessary scripts *thanks shafty!*
- Added Nemo Media
- Updated user.conf for speed
- SetupWizard fixed, can sign in to google the normal way *thanks shafty*
- Added Nexus boot Animation!
- Auto rotate should be fixed for sure for MT3G users
- Renamed "kingcache.sh" to "kingswap.sh" (it turns on swap and disables cc, reboots the phone)
- Things I need to add here I am forgetting
- Many cleanups to the build itself
- CompCache is fixed and enabled by default *thanks for the help shafty023*
- Network Location fixed and fully functioning!
- Voice Search fixed
- Added backups of some scripts in /bin for my scripts to function correctly
- Added my scripts to bin
- Added my script "kingcache.sh"
- kingcache.sh will disable compcache, enable swap, and reboot your phone *thanks for adding logging and cleaning things up shafty023*
- MUCH faster build due to cleanups and compcache running full steam ahead
- More optimization to come, especially on the frameworks
- It's late, I worked on this all day, I am forgetting things I fixed, cleaned up I will add tomorrow
- First release from new 2.1 AOSP code
- Live Wallpaper support!
- Live Wallpaper selection available
- Rooted with SU *Root FULLY working!*
- Bluetooth is fully functioning!
- Optimized using half of my method FAST (waiting for lycoln to return to do the finishing touches)
- Voice to text keyboard included and working!
- A2SD is automatic! Just have that second Ext Partition
- Pulled some files from CTSO's work
- Linux-Swap enabled by default (working on compcache)
- User.conf included and called on
- Using Wes Garner's CFS Kernel *thanks bro*
- Using the 10MB RAM Hack
- Added my tools into bin
- Added Myspace.apk
- Added Facebook.apk
- Added Terminal from AOSP
- Added Spare Parts
- Google Maps with Navigation included
- Included Google Voice
- Included Amazon.apk
- Added Twidroid
- Added Dev tools app