• Delivering high quality code in MS Dynamics NAV.
• Work in a team of skilled developers on products for various end-clients from Scandinavia and Western Europe.
• Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within the team.
• Collaborate daily with the end-client and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered software and features.
• Work on implementations of individual solutions.
• Create, develop and support the applications.
• Bachelor/Engineer or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Functional experience in NAV or other ERP systems.
• General knowledge of ERP.
• Motivation to further expand your knowledge and skillset (learn new technologies).
• Good command of English.
• Nice to have: experience in Microsoft software environment, .Net, MS SQL Server administration.
• Stable, full time employment; permanent contract with the benefit of copyright tax deduction.
• Attractive salary matching candidate`s experience.
• Real possibilities of career development, promotion and annual salary raises.
• Wide range of additional benefits, including: private medical insurance, multisport card, free English lessons, free lunch packages, free certification trainings, books and software licenses for employees and more.
• Possibility to work in an international, dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Friendly atmosphere and support of an experienced mentor.
• Lack of bureaucracy - flat company structure.
For more information please write here: firstname.lastname@example.org