no nie jestem pewien gdyz na dole sa pytania ludzi .. w tym i o aktualizacje...
dalej ciekawi mnie czy ktos juz to testowal ...??
cacadoooo Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:13 AM Reply
slatedr1 at SlateDroid.com has written on May 16th 2010:
How to update Firmware (eken m001 Only)
OK folks,brace yourself, I have a feeling in the next week or two their will be a flood of firmware updates and you and your SlateDroid should be ready.
Here is how to update your firmware:
1. Download firmware to desktop
2. Unzip the file. This will created a folder named "script"
3. Copy the script folder to a formatted SD card
4. With the device off, insert the SD card into the SD card slot on the device
5. Turn on your SlateDroid ( or Gablet to some)
6. Firmware will update automatically
7. After update is complete, shut down the device and remove SD card
If anything goes wrong ,simply rinse and repeat ( 1 to 7)and if all else fails remember to keep a copy of the original firmware on your desktop.If you have any questions please use the forums for help.
So Hopefully, there'll be some decent OS upgrade by the time we'll be receiving our MOOLs 🙂 (M001)
Posts (7) | Reviews (1) | Tip Post
post edited by cacadoooo on 5/18/2010 at 10:15 AM